Divorce & Family Mediation, Family Law Paralegal, Entertainment, Cultural Diversity, Business, Real Estate
- Mediator with the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney "Dispute Resolution Program";
- Mediator and Arbitrator for the Los Angeles County Bar Association "Attorney-Client Fee Dispute" Program;
- Winner of the 2011 Los Angeles County "Outstanding Mediated Case Award";
- director-at-large, LA California Marriage and family therapist board of directors, 2015;
- Former President of the Palm Springs Writers Guild;
- Author of My Office Is A 3-Ring Circus!
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law division;
- California Marriage and Family Therapists;
- Southern California Mediation Association
I have a Huge Capacity to Listen, and an Innate Ability to Perceive Nuances in Communication to aid in dispute resolution. I prepare for each case in advance in order to understand specific aspects of the dispute. I keep an open mind and never pre-judge the outcome of a dispute.
Divorce & Family, Pet Custody and Landlord/Tenant Mediation areas
- Los Angeles County Bar Association;
- University of West Los Angeles Paralegal Studies;
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Divorce Court TV Mediator, 1999-2012;
- Past President Westside Business Women’s Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Family Law section;
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association;
- National Association of Legal Document Preparers, Inc.;
- National Association of Women Business Owners;
- California Association of Independent Paralegals
Deanie speaks directly from the heart – uncensored and direct. Her message is tempered by dry wit, hard-won wisdom and a playful openness of discourse with her clients. Her style is casual and void of ego, yet she carries a powerful message to the people she works with. Her words and experience help shift your mental, emotional and spiritual tectonic plates. Deanie is a powerful, compassionate, empowering mediator.